Simple Steps To Do Pedicure At Home
We often forget to take care of our hands and legs. A beautiful and well-groomed feet can speak a lot about your health. They are the sign of a active and smart lady. But if you think that pedicure is expensive and time taking, then you can do it at home which will be cheaper and effective. You don't have to spend time and money to get beautiful feet. You can do pedicure easily at the comfort of your home. Only you have to do the 5 simple steps to do a pedicure at home.
Things you Require For Pedicure
- A Baby Bath Tub
- Warm Water
- Foot Scrub
- Nail File
- Pumice Stone
- Nail Scrubber
- Nail Cutter
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cuticle Cream
- Cotton Pads
How To Do A Pedicure At Home
Trim Your Nails
- Clean your nails with a cotton ball using a nail paint remover.
- Soak the nails in water for some time to make it soft which will help you in trimming your nails.
- Then, cut your nails straight and short using a nail cutter, to give a proper length and size. Don't cut the corner much.
- Shape of your nails whichever shape you like. For example square, oval, pointed, or squoval.
- Use a nail filer to give a shape to your nails.
Soak Your Feet
This is likely the most important step of the pedicure.
- Soak your feet in a baby bath tub with lukewarm water and some Epsom salt. Add little shampoo to the water. Soak your feet for 5-10 minutes. It is an extraordinary approach to make you relax after an unpleasant day.
- Top off some warm water in a tub to cover your lower legs.
- This will help reduce inflammation, diminish any sort of pain, and lessen unpleasantness. It likewise goes about as an exfoliator.
- Include the juice of a whole lemon, and a drop or two of shampoo too to remove tan.
- You can likewise include a couple of drops of essential oil in the event that you have any at home. These normally quiet the nerves and give your feet the spa treatment they need.
- To turn your home pedicure better you can likewise add pebble stones or marbles to give your feet a smooth massage.
- Sit serenely and douse your feet for a decent 15-20 minutes. Keep in mind to put on some relieving music while you do this. It will go about as an immaculate anxiety buster.
- Wipe off your feet with a hot towel.
Exfoliate Your Feet
- Once your feet are dry, massage a little cuticle cream on the heels and toenails base. Once the cream soaks the dead skin, remove the dry and rough skin layers from your feet using a pumice stone. You can likewise utilize a foot file rather than a pumice stone. It is very important to remove such skin , otherwise the skin will solidify, causing cracks and contamination. Remove all the skin gently, however you would prefer not to hurt yourself.
- When this is done, apply the cuticle cream, and push your cuticle with a cuticle pusher. Cuticle skin are the delicate skin at the base of your nail where the cuticle ligament and skin meet. Remove the cuticle using a cuticle remover cream. This expulsion of the cuticle skin enables your nail to develop and advances healthy nails. Do not cut your cuticle skin.
- Clean your nails utilizing a nail scrubber. Rapidly wipe your feet with a towel. Then, exfoliate your feet using a scrub. You could utilize a face scrub for this. Clean your heels, bottoms, and spaces between your toes, and the sides of your feet. Scrub your lower legs as well.
Moisturize Your Feet
Now you need to moisturize your clean and fresh feet.
- You can use any of the home moisturizers whichever is available at home. You can rub your feet, lower legs, and lower leg muscles for around 10 minutes.
- You can likewise utilize a blend of almond oil and olive oil to massage your feet post the cleaning procedure. A teaspoon of each blended with a couple of drops of your most loved basic oil fills in as an awesome foot massager.
- Be gentle as you apply it, and massage your feet. Normal massage improves the blood flow and strengthening the foot muscles.
- You can also blend some Vaseline with lime juice and apply it on your cracked heels. Cover your feet with socks. Leave this on overnight to discover cheerful feet the following morning. Do this twice per week, ensuring you clean and saturate your feet consistently, and you will soon get lovely compliments for your beautiful feet.
Dress Up Your Nails
When you are finished with all the above things, you can dress up your nails with a nail shade of your most loved shade.
- Apply a coat on your nails first. You can likewise apply a transparent nail paint as the base coat.
- At that point, apply the shade of your choice and let it dry for quite a while.
- Apply another coat over it and once the second coat likewise dries out, seal it with a best coat. This will upgrade the look of your nails.